Open Plots / Residential Plots Near Patancheru Hyderabad
A 242 square yard residential plot is on a sale at Sivanagar, near Patancheru area. The price breakup per yard goes affordable below the margin of 12,000 Indian Rupees (comparable to the market price of 30,000 Indian rupees). The venture is surrounded by fruit orchards and rich greenery although located beside the main road. The farm plot sizes in guntas (pits) i.e., 2 guntas, in 5 cents. The particular idea of emitting pollution while located beside a main road is absorbed with an oxygenated blanket.
The weekend finds relieved within the embracement of the nature and away from busy polluted lifestyles. A good yielding number of mangoes plucked annually from the orchard reflects complementarity to this current project. The fertility of the soils enhances the respective buyer to run an organic farmland besides constructing an infrastructure or residence. The soil is rich in alluvial profile, richly beneficial to grow organic farm lands due to its humous and fertile properties. It is finely rich in potassium, turning even its groundwater soft and suitable to drink and plantation.
Patancheru is located in the outskirts of the capital city of Hyderabad, Telangana. The outskirt is in the north western end of the capital popularly known for being an industrial zone. The estimated distance cost around 32km from the city centre on the Hyderabad-Solapur highway, and around 18km from the HITEC City. Being an industrial park and house to many retailing companies, plantations, and warehouse, the location is efficiently developing to merge with the capital in sooner days. Henceforth, the residential plot at Sivanagar near Patancheru affords a good cost of living for the majorities.
Configurated as a residential plot, the land is commuted to 0% traffic area although located besides or closest to the main road. The neighbourhood of the residence goes satisfied with its happy customers for choosing their respective plots within this respective area. Sivanagar elevates 572 meters above the sea level, proficient against any disastrous harms to mankind. The accuracy of the temperature survives mist throughout 23.6 °C and 73% humidity. The wind blows towards North in 1.5 mt/sec. A distance of just 11kms to Sivanagar residents for schooling and a fine travel to the city indicates the regular accessibilities for the locals. This industrial advanced village places its border upon the Medak and the Rangareddy district.
The development of this ventured residential plot offers open residential plots by HMDA at economical tags while delivering good appreciation to several satisfied customers. Just kilometres away from the ORR, and a minimum of 8kms to reach the town of Patancheru, the location of plot finds itself closer to reach BHEL Township in 15 minutes. The reach to JNTU Kukatpally is 20 minutes stretch and, approximately 25 minutes to reach HITEC City and Gachibowli.
Apart from orchards and soil fertility, the proliferancy in the water quality is tested on renowned labs. Its accurate results perform suitability for drinking as well as for irrigation. The construction of the total number of stories above the residence still remains unnotified as per the government rules, terms and conditions. The plot has a single opening facing the north conjectured to propitiousness.
The plot clearly faces the north side which is believed to be an auspicious direction in terms of the India Vedic Vaastu Shastras. The northern-entry determines the entry of positivity into the land with prosperousness logically adhered to certain positive principles.Those into businesses or finance, such as accountants, chartered accountant, bankers, investors, stock market traders and brokers, may find north-facing properties suitable for growth in their workplaces.
- Located to main road: availability of regular transportation and an easy reach.
- Closer to Hitech City and Gachibowli
- Orchards surrounding the plot include mangoes trees, guava trees, pomegranate trees, papaya, lemons, gooseberries, drumsticks, sandalwood, naseberries, and many more.
- Oxygenated location with concrete disciplines.
- Play area suitable for cricket, volleyball, basketball, TT, etc.
- Free drip irrigating facilities.
- Free maintenance valid for strictly 2 years.
- Bounteous water facilitation suitable for drinking as well as irrigation.
- North-facing plot extremely fortunate to those who follow Vaastu-Shastras.
- 15 minutes away from BHEL, 20 minutes from JNTU Kukatpally, and 25 minutes from Hitech City and Gachibowli.
- Always a moderate temperature of 23.6 degree Celsius and 73% in humidity.
- 30-year-old borewell drilled over the plot.
- Alluvial soil known for being humus and fertile eternally. Rich in potassium which is highly suitable for agriculture, and organic farm lands.