1 Acre Farm land with Farmhouse Hyderabad

1 Acre Large Farm land for Sale on Sagar Highway

KFortune is proud to present its upcoming project – 1 acre farm land for sale. The project is being developed at a site which is located near Hyderabad-Sagar highway. The size of the farmlands will be around 1 acre in total. The project will also offer free plantations with every plot. The whole project is planned with focus on ecological & environmental sustainability and design has been finalized after assessing life-cycle to ensure maximum project design & material efficiency.

The project is planned on a land of 3000 acres. A total of 1800 acres will be utilized for plantations & investment from customers, the produce from the plantations & farmlands will be sold directly to fresh produce retails shops (Polimera’s etc.). The remaining 1200 acres will be used for construction of a resort & commercial activities. The planned resort will span across 900 acres & feature all recreational activities with most luxurious hospitality services. The investors will each obtain profits from the plantations & resorts’ revenues.

How to Become an Investor/Customers:

  1. Purchase of Registered Land – On investment//purchase of farmland plots that are available for sale, the customer gets immediate possession with free land registration.
  2. Income Share Option – Customers can let their land be used for plantation purposes and receive a shared income from the profits made by the plantation & resort projects.
  3. Buyback Option – Investors can invest/purchase the land now and can opt for our exclusive buyback option in 24 months’ time.  The offer ensures customers receive double the investment at the end of the term. Example: If you buy a plot from us for Rs. 10 lakhs under the buyback scheme, after 2 years (24 months), you will receive Rs. 20 lakhs from the developer on sale of plot.

Buyers also have the option of On-Spot Registration.

Project Features:

  • Open Spaces for Fresh & Healthy Atmosphere
  • 100% Vaastu Compliant
  • 24-Hour Electricity & Water Supply
  • Attached Resorts with Investor Benefits
  • Free Fruit Tree Plantations with Monthly Revenue & Profit Sharing
  • Luxurious Cottage style Farmhouses
  • Supermarkets, Swimming Pools, 10-acre Lake etc.
  • Common Clubhouse with Multi-Purpose Hall
  • 24×7 Tight Security
  • Rain Water Harvesting & Sustainable Practices
  • Fully Landscaped Area
  • Spaces for Recreation Activities
  • Kids Play Area with Equipment
  • Smooth Wide Roads
  • All sports & recreation centers
  • Horse Riding, Trekking, Adventure Sports
  • Rain Water Harvesting
  • Grey & Black Water Treatment
  • Eco-Friendly Construction
  • Walking, Jogging & Cycling Tracks 

Location Advantages:

    • Located on Hyderabad to Sagar highway
    • 65km from Hyderabad
    • 40km from Outer Ring Road (ORR) exit
    • Connectivity to Hyderabad, Chotuppal & Nalgonda

This is an exclusive offer on this project with the option of guaranteed 200% return on investment. The resort planned will be one of the largest resorts in the country spread across 900 acres. The demand for such a resort is high and it can cater to needs of high-class weddings, corporate meetings/outings, weekend vacations, training centers etc. On purchase, the land will be registered on the customer’s name free of additional cost with the Telangana government. Investors can opt for an agreement of lending 40% of the land for development to company with guaranteed returns and use the remaining 60% of the land for any other purpose. Do not miss out on this golden opportunity to invest in a project with a promise of profitable returns.

Our Support team is here to help

Need to get in touch with the team?

We are eager to assist you.

Call us: 9912713998

Email : info@kfortune.in