- The BRS Scheme that was suspended by the Telangana Government due to certain reasons is now applicable and available for the residents of the state of Telangana. This scheme is currently available online at the official BRS website: telanganalrs.brs.in.
- What is Building Regularization Plot (BRS)? Numerous cities over India have numerous unapproved and unapproved buildings and lofts developed and the government isn’t able to supply fundamental civic offices such as streets, road lights, sewage to such buildings. In addition, citizens don’t come forward to enlist such properties and consequently the government has propelled a regularization conspire which makes the enlistment handle straightforward and straightforward.
- The Telangana Government has reported a prevalent conspire called Building Regularization Plot Scheme (BRS) for illicit and unregularized buildings in cities within the state. The government needs to supply invariable civic substructure over urban regions within the state and illegal and un-regularized buildings may be a major jump within the improvement of the cities and consequently, the government propelled BRS plot which rearranges the building enrolment and regularization handle.
- The individuals of the state will presently be able to trace the consequences and eminence of the application by going to the official site. All the citizens having legitimate reports of Telangana state are qualified to apply online for this plot on telanganalrs.brs. in. Separated from this; the candidates who have connected for building control can moreover check their status online.
- As through the Telangana BRS Scheme, the regulation choice sues in imitation of whole existing unused subdivisions over the plot yet buildings, existing void layouts then condominium undertakings, the place the plots have been bought through a registered sale labour task yet where the layouts have been promoted without authorization. At least 10% on the plots are offered via registered deeds. No illegal or unauthorized buildings intention stand allowed afterwards the cut-off persimmon before August 26 this year.
- The scheme has been issued by Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar or acknowledged via him up to expectation in that place were much illegal and unlawful ones putting additional stress on regional our bodies appropriate to infrastructure deficiencies. It has meanwhile been decided via the government no longer to allow registration concerning plots of certain mistaken or unlawful layout.
- Follow the necessary factors discussed below in the tabulated form as well as pointwise to give brief information about each and every detail about BRS. Below listed are the highlights, necessary documents required to produce during the application, steady application process and instructions, three important annexures, and the government orders.
- Below the listing are done, it is necessary to inform that this article is only an informative one collected from genuine sources and thus, do not mistake this as a direct official informative website. For any details, complaints, and grievances, contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The motive of this website is to inform you about all the political updates and hence, we aren’t responsible for any of your loss or scamming of your personal information
Necessary documents you must have before applying for BRS:
- Market value certificate of the building or apartment from concerned sub-registrar office.
- Completely filled application form
- Documents mentioned at the time of the regularisation application registration
- Build/apartment plans
- Certificate from license structural engineer
- Clearance and NOC from the Fire Services Department and Airport Authority of India
- Demand draft/pay order based on the BRS calculations (Building Regularisation Scheme (BRS) Calculator)
- 2 Photographs of the building
- Building Regularisation Scheme (BRS) Fees: BRS-Fee – Annexures
How to apply for Building Regularisation Scheme (BRS)?
STEP 1: Go to the official website:telanganalrs.brs.in,and click on the ‘Register’ button.
STEP 2: After the registration, login using your username and password
STEP 3: Select your municipality
STEP 4: Under menu select BRS and click on New Application
STEP 5: Fill in the form and make sure you provide all the required details
STEP 6: Print the acknowledge and download it along with the application form
STEP 7: Submit application along with required documents to the Municipal Office / Help Center
STEP 8: Your application will be verified along with documents and application number will be allotted to you which will be SMS to you
STEP 9: Your application then will be scrutinized and then progress will be notified to you via SMS
STEP 10: Upon receiving confirmation remaining fees need to be paid for registration
PAYMENT ANNEXURE OF BRS
A payment annexure of BRS is a legal document produced by the government of Telangana that consists of the following details which are in violation or individual buildings converted into apartments. They are:
- Rates of regularisation for individual residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- non-commercial buildings
- multiple dwelling units/ flats/ apartment complexes
A N N E X U R E – I
RATES OF REGULARISATION FOR INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS
/ COMERCIAL BUILDINGS / NON-COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS (Rs. / sft)
|Plot Area (insq.mts.)||Type||Residential/ Othernon Commercialuses||Commercial|
|101 – 300||–||30||60|
|301 – 500||Deviation To sanctioned plan||60||120|
|501 – 1000||Deviation To sanctioned plan||100||200|
|Above 1000||Deviation To sanctioned plan||150||300|
A N N E X U R E- II
RATES OF REGULARISATION FOR MULTIPLE DWELLING UNITS/ FLATS/
APARTMENT COMPLEXES WHICH ARE IN VIOLATION/ INDIVIDUAL
BUILDINGS CONVERTED INTO APARTMENTS
|Plinth area of Flat||Basic regularization Charges per Flat in rupees (covered by approved Plan but with deviations)||Basic regularization Charges for Unauthorized Floors (not covered by approved plan) Rs. /Sft|
|Up to 600Sft||Rs 12500||75|
|601 to 1200 Sft||Rs 25000||100|
|1201 to 2000 Sft||Rs 40000||120|
|Above 2000 Sft||Rs 60000||150|
A N N E X U R E – III
REGULARISATION CHARGES WITH REFERENCE TO LAND VALUE
|Market value of the land as on 28.10.2015 (Sub Register value) in Rs per Square Yard||Regularization Charges (% of basic regularization charges)|
|3001 to 5000||30%|
|5001 to 10000||40%|
|10,001 to 20,000||50%|
|20,001 to 30,000||60%|
|30,001 to 50,000||80%|
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS UNDER BRS
1. Read the Rules mentioned in G O M S No 152 MA&UD dated 02.11.2015 carefully.
2. Ensure that your Building falls in the applicable categories for regulation of unauthorized Constructions.
3. Read the Application Form carefully and fill up all the columns correctly.
4. Obtain the market value certificate of your plot from the concerned sub-registrar office to know the market value of your plot/site as on 28.10.2015 in Rs. Per Sq. Yd.
5. The application requires a list of documents to be enclosed. Ensure that all the documents required are enclosed with the application while submitting at Municipal office/Help Center.
6. If you need any assistance, you may take the help of the Licensed Technical Personnel, Registered Architects, to guide you in filling up the Application Form, Calculation of the penalization charges payable and preparation of the required plans.
7. Irrespective of the height of the building, necessary certificate from licensed structural engineers (In case of high-rise building) / licensed engineer (in case of non-high-rise building) as the case may be with regard to structural safety compliance of such buildings need to be submitted.
8 Prior clearance is required from Fire Services Department and Airport Authority of India as per rule no. 4 of GO 152. Ensure that these NOC’s are submitted within the stipulated time.
9. Use Calculation table to arrive at payable amounts and keep demand draft/pay order ready while applying online
10. Ensure that the application is submitted before the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
11. Before submitting the application at the places designated by the Competent Authority make sure that you have made a copy of filled in application form for your record.
12. Fill the Online application carefully for the content and provide correct reference numbers of documents where ever required and submit. You may print the Acknowledgment online after viewing the submitted application form in your Dashboard.
13. You will obtain application number only after submitting the application filled along with required physical documents.
14. You are required to upload 2 photographs of your building for which you are applying
- Telangana Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layouts – G.O.MS.No. 151
- Telangana Regularisation of Unauthorizedly constructed buildings and buildings constructed in deviation of the sanctioned plan. – G.O.MS.No. 152
|Scheme Name||Telangana BRS Scheme|
|Full name||Building Regularization Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Schemes|
|Announced by||Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar|
|Deadline||By August 26, 2021|